Brian Faulkner's sweet spot is smaller to moderate sized companies that have struggled to find ways to communicate their business, brand or product positioning to competitive advantage. Typical projects are executive speeches, development of meeting themes and presentations, web content and a variety of other mission-critical assignments. Brian thrives on problem solving, complex subjects, new ideas, concepts-as-products, challenging strategic situations and demanding deadlines.
IDEAL CLIENTS ARE B2B OR B2C COMPANIES
WHO SHOULD HAVE (OR WANT TO HAVE):
- market leadership in their business category
- independent marketplace acknowledgement that they are, indeed, the leader
- positioning that proclaims that leadership and describes their competitive advantage
- well defined brands and products with clearly differentiated messages
- a compelling business concept that everybody "gets"
- authenticity: competitive claims based on substance vs. wishful thinking
- a premium price (and worth every penny)
- loyal customers or clients who are sold on their business, brand and products
- a history to build success on - plus enduring potential
- a clear, succinctly stated mission
- a compelling vision for the future and a plan to get there
- a passion that gets people up in the morning and charges their day
- stakeholders who believe in them
- a bedrock service culture
- competitive intelligence (knows its markets and competitors)
- customer intelligence (tuned-in to their current and emerging needs)
- "marketing imagination"
Contact Brian Faulkner about potential writing and/or narration projects: